Unsupervised Distance Learning Framework for Multimedia Retrieval
- Unified model for different unsupervised distance learning methods.
- Seven different methods currently implemented.
- Reads and exports files in different input/output formats.
- Compile once, execute for different tasks and datasets.
- Easy to use configuration file.
- Does not require any extra depency.
- Works out of the box, no installation required.
- Compatible with different operating systems.
- Completely open-source, licensed under GPLv2.