Jorge Stolfi's C Libraries
These are some C libraries and programs that I have written
over the past few years. They have been compiled with
GCC 4.1.1 under Linux. The Makefiles will need some
editing to run on other installations
The tarfile 2007-04-25-libs-core.tgz
contais the following libraries:
- libjs - Misc modules.
- libflt - Floating-point hacks.
- libgeo - Geometry in R2, R3, ....
- libps - Postscript drawing.
- libia - Interval arithmetic (IA).
- libaa - Afffine Arithmetic (AA).
- libfgraph - Plotting functions using IA or AA.
- libzf - Zero-finding using IA or AA.
- libbbopt - Branch-and-bound optimization using IA or AA.
- libquad - Quad-edge data structure for maps on surfaces.
- libdelaunay - Delaunay/Voronoi construction.
Last edited on 2007-04-26 00:42:47 by stolfi